What Others Say
Links We Like
Fortune 500 - Non-Profit - Federal and Local Government
Hull Strategies works closely with you to understand your needs and develop the best solutions for your organization and people. We stay with you to monitor and ensure results.
"She really listened to us.” CFO Fortune 500 Real Estate Company
We provide leadership and assist with implementing organizational changes through strategic planning, communication, performance-based training design, development and delivery.
We draw from the fields of organization development, performance management, instructional design, human performance technology and re-engineering to help you achieve measurable results.
We can help your organization retain and increase intellectual capital to stay competitive by:
- Effective change management strategies and implementation
- Customized retention strategies focusing on career development actions
- Performance management consulting and training
- Training design, delivery, and most importantly, evaluation
Committed to helping people enjoy their work.
It begins with a conversation…
Examples of Success
- Enhanced efficiency of business processes in Accounting, Advertising Operations, Customer Service, Production, Information Systems, and Distribution functions of Fortune 500 Publisher.
- Led re-organization strategy for financial division of $500M real estate company implementing process improvement, change management, communications and retention initiatives.
- Facilitated a technical consulting firm’s performance management initiative for three business units with over 1000 employees. Assessed change management issues, developed and implemented strategies, customized and facilitated workshops in four countries. Recruited, trained and certified facilitators.
- Coordinated re-structuring process of statewide branch banking system.
- Mitigated legal actions for regional mortgage bank through workflow analyses; training and non-training solutions.
- Facilitated new manufacturing team culture through extensive change strategies and training resulting in increased productivity.
- Planned and implemented career planning strategies for national non-profit organization.
- Developed and analyzed employee surveys assessing organizational culture issues; presenting recommendations for interventions and strategic planning.
- Designed and coordinated new action-learning conference for federal agency and private organization to share disaster mitigation knowledge.
- Developed an integrated career development strategy leading to a Corporate University for developing a cadre of people ready to fill key business roles.
- Established and managed federally-funded university career resource center.
- Planned and coordinated professional annual conference resulting in a 200% profit.